Purchased by Jonathan Pitney in 1862 to provide vegetables, meats and dairy to guests staying at his boarding house on Grand Avenue, the Pitney Farm was the last working farm in Saratoga Springs when Pitney Meadows Community Farm, Inc. purchased the 166-acre property in December, 2016. Through interviews with those who are engaged in the effort, we tell its story.